NHM Bright Idea Award Form
NHM Bright Idea Award
The Nebraska Healthcare Marketers Bright Idea Award is an annual award recognizing innovative, inspirational and creative solutions to healthcare marketing challenges and opportunities.
- NHM member in good standing is eligible to submit an application for the Nebraska Healthcare Marketers Bright Idea Award.
- Submission must include a recent (within the past 18 months) marketing/communications activity, tactic, campaign or strategy
- Submission may include internal marketing/ communications such as employee or physician communications, or external communications (to public) such as a public event or campaign.
- Submission may include utilization of a partner i.e., media outlet or vendor.
- The winner will receive a gift card from NHM.
The deadline for the NHM Bright Idea Award is November 1, 2020. The award will be presented at a virtual event in December with a short presentation by the winner.
If you have questions, please contact Karen Tinkham NHM President, at 402-207-1524 or email Email
Submit Your Bright Idea Online!