The Nebraska Healthcare Marketers (NHM) is a nonprofit, membership, professional state society. NHM provides networking and educational opportunities designed to improve the professional skills of health care strategic planning, marketing, public relations and communications.
Member benefits including a monthly newsletter, webinars, educational opportunities and conferences, membership directory and conference discounts.
The purpose of NHM is to:
- Foster awareness and understanding of health care strategic planning, marketing and public relations projects, programs and activities.
- Provide educational opportunities designed to improve professional skills of the health care strategic planning, marketing and public relations practitioner.
- Improve the image and credibility of health care strategic planning, public relations and marketing practitioners.
- Enhance and promote the organization to its members and to other related organizations.
The Nebraska Healthcare Marketers is an affiliate of the Society of Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (SHSMD).
It’s not the easiest name to remember, but the value you’ll get from SHSMD membership is something you won’t forget. Visit shsmd.org for more information and to join.
SHSMD is the only organization for healthcare strategy professionals that is affiliated with the American Hospital Association, one of the nation’s most influential healthcare organizations. This is just one of the reasons SHSMD is the organization of choice for thousands of professionals working in healthcare:
- Physician relations
- Communications and public relations
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- And other related fields
As a member, you will join a community of more than 4,000 healthcare strategy professionals with access to many more benefits.